Performance Long Sleeve
StyleConditioning is a new online apparel store where selected designers showcase their collections, bridging the gap between fashion and sports!
StyleConditioning provides a platform for designers from around the world to present their various collections to a worldwide audience. We aim to show apparel that has functionality, quality and an appealing design our audience can enjoy while working out, lounging at the beach, partying with friends or running errands.
Meet The Designers
Philipp Halfmann is an exercise & sports science expert, author, educator, public speaker, strength & conditioning coach, tennis touring coach and TV contributor with over 15 years of experience in the tennis, fitness, collegiate and professional sports industry.
His Tennis Conditioning collection for men & women consists of sports apparel featuring an avant-garde design and comfortable fabric that keeps you cool, ups your style and allows you to perform at your best on the court or in the gym.
The Performance Long Sleeve is great for athletes due to its fast-drying, comfortable, lightweight and optimal moisture transfer fabric. Wear it during warm up on the tennis court or in air-conditioned gyms and show off your great physique!
The men’s StyleConditioning Performance Long Sleeve is great for athletes and coaches alike. Its sleek design, comfortable fabric and tight fit keep you warm and hence allow you to perform at your best.
The Performance Long Sleeve is very light and feels smooth on the skin. In large (L) the shirt weights 135gsm and fits individuals with a 107cm/42 inches chest circumference.
The Warmtex technology allows moisture to escape while air circulation improves.
For the perfect look add the “Performance Training Shorts” in black!
- Fabric Weight: 135gsm
- Shirt fits 107cm/42 inches chest circumference
- Moisture management fabric
- Self fabric collar Flatlock stitching on all seams
Material & Care Instructions
- 90% polyester 10% spandex
- Wash at 30°C (spin synthetic cycle) or permanent press (warm)/delicates (cold)
- Use mild detergent and no fabric softener
- Air-dry it or use “low heat” or “delicates” if you must use a dryer
- You can iron this Long Sleeve but don’t iron the print/design
It is recommended to allow enough time for sunscreen to absorb into the skin and dry before applying clothing
Sunscreen Stain Removal Recommendation (Harold Baker - stain scientist for Clorox Corp)
- Quickly blot up any excess with a paper towel or cloth, try not to rub hard to avoid pushing it further into the fiber. We want to remove as much stain as possible and not make our removal more difficult.
- Do NOT dryer dry the item; air drying should be OK if you're not going to wash immediately after wearing. Dryer heat can drive the remaining oily portion of the stain into the fiber and "set" the stain.
- Pretreat using a good liquid laundry or liquid dish soap; apply and rub it into the stain; wait 5-10 minutes. Here we're trying to dissolve the oily part and help lift the particulates off the fabric.
Then, if your stained item is white:
- Wash immediately in hottest water recommended on the care label with detergent and ¾ cup of bleach. (Of course, he recommends Clorox.)
- Check for success at the end of the wash cycle. Inspect the item. If any stain remains, repeat the steps above before drying the item.
If your stained item has color :
- Wash in warmest water recommended using detergent and color-safe bleach.
- Check for success at the end of the wash cycle. Inspect the item. If any stain remains, repeat the steps above prior to drying the item.
- If retreating is required, apply color-safe bleach; rub it into the stain; wait 5-10 minutes then wash in the warmest water recommended on the care label.