Mrs. Williams Polo
StyleConditioning is a new online apparel store where selected designers showcase their collections, bridging the gap between fashion and sports!
StyleConditioning provides a platform for designers from around the world to present their various collections to a worldwide audience. We aim to show apparel that has functionality, quality and an appealing design our audience can enjoy while working out, lounging at the beach, partying with friends or running errands.
Meet The Designers
Philipp Halfmann is an exercise & sports science expert, author, educator, public speaker, strength & conditioning coach, tennis touring coach and TV contributor with over 15 years of experience in the tennis, fitness, collegiate and professional sports industry.
His Tennis Conditioning collection for men & women consists of sports apparel featuring an avant-garde design and comfortable fabric that keeps you cool, ups your style and allows you to perform at your best on the court or in the gym.
Our Mrs. Williams is comfort and sport in a sleeveless polo.
Breathe easy in our Mrs. Williams sleeveless polo, with soft cotton fibers and effortless design. Off the court, you can throw on a trendy blazer and dark jeans to dress up this casual top.
- Fabric Weight: 210 gsm
- Spare button
- Taped back neck
- Slanted placket
- Side vents
Material & Care Instructions
- Wash cold with like colors
- Regular dry
- 100% cotton
It is recommended to allow enough time for sunscreen to absorb into the skin and dry before applying clothing
Sunscreen Stain Removal Recommendation (Harold Baker - stain scientist for Clorox Corp)
- Quickly blot up any excess with a paper towel or cloth, try not to rub hard to avoid pushing it further into the fiber. We want to remove as much stain as possible and not make our removal more difficult.
- Do NOT dryer dry the item; air drying should be OK if you're not going to wash immediately after wearing. Dryer heat can drive the remaining oily portion of the stain into the fiber and "set" the stain.
- Pretreat using a good liquid laundry or liquid dish soap; apply and rub it into the stain; wait 5-10 minutes. Here we're trying to dissolve the oily part and help lift the particulates off the fabric.
Then, if your stained item is white:
- Wash immediately in hottest water recommended on the care label with detergent and ¾ cup of bleach. (Of course, he recommends Clorox.)
- Check for success at the end of the wash cycle. Inspect the item. If any stain remains, repeat the steps above before drying the item.
If your stained item has color :
- Wash in warmest water recommended using detergent and color-safe bleach.
- Check for success at the end of the wash cycle. Inspect the item. If any stain remains, repeat the steps above prior to drying the item.
- If retreating is required, apply color-safe bleach; rub it into the stain; wait 5-10 minutes then wash in the warmest water recommended on the care label.